Monday 29 December 2014

My Year 2014


2014 went a little like this ...



So this is my last post of 2014 and i thought i'd round up the year with a few pictuers of what i got up to in the world of Hair.


This year i feel i have accomplished a lot with :

 Winning a place on the ghd Art Team

Being promoted to Principal Stylist

Assisting backstage at Victoria Secrets Fashion Show London 2014

Finalist at the Loreal Colour Trophy Mens Image Award 

Seeing my editorial work published on Vogue and other Magazines alike

Finalist at Shu Uemura Image Awards 2014 

and much more ...



Backstage at Victoria Secrets Assisting Akki Shirakawa with ghd

Left styling Candice Swanepoel, Right styling Maria Borges. 

Both photos published from Vogue Online





Loreal Colour Trophy Mens Image Award Electric Hairdressing

Model : James Atherton 
Cut : Patrick Wilson 
Colour : David Halsall 
Photography : Sane Seven 


Shu Uemura Muse Image Awards 

Mode: Tabatha Lamb @ Storm Models 
Mua: Mei Rees
Hair: Patrick Wilson 
Photography: Jack Eames 



I am Amy Jackson 

Model: Amy Jackson @ Models One 
Mua: Suzy Clarke
Hair: Patrick Wilson 
Photographer: Hannah Furness


I created this origami sleek ponytail for Harvey Nichols AW14/15 Fashion Show 


And here is just a few of my favourite images i have created the hair for this year 






I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me accomplish all i have this year. Im now looking forward to what 2015 has in-store!

Happy New Year

Patrick Wilson 












No comments:

Post a Comment

);